Valley station ski depot
New, modern ski depot right by the Speikboden Valley Station.
Where to put your skis or board after a day on the slopes? What to do with damp, cold ski and snowboard boots?
We’ve got the solution:
Get your equipment safely stored overnight and your boots dried and hygienically treated in a depot featuring all the latest facilities. So you can start the next day with a pair of warm boots and enjoy it to the full.
Put your feet into dry, heated boots in the morning - and let the fun on the slopes begin! Depending on your requirements, you can rent the ski depot for 1 to 4 persons (also possible for the entire winter season or all year round)!
- A convenient start to the day’s skiing – your ski equipment is already located in the ski region, so you don’t have to transport it anywhere.
- Comfort – seating allows you to put on and take off your ski boots in a pleasant, comfortable environment.
- Accessibility – right by the valley station: from slope to depot.
- Plenty of space – skis, poles, ski boots or even helmets and gloves can be stored easily in the ski locker.
- Drying of ski boots.
- Stress-free arrival – no cumbersome storage of ski equipment in your car – no getting your car dirty.
- Secure storage protecting against mix-ups and theft.
- Your day pass, weekly pass or season ticket from the Speikboden ski region also functions as a key to the ski depot!
Towing and stowing ski equipment is a thing of the past.
|Days||2-person locker||4-person family locker|
|1||8,00 €||14,00 €|
|2||15,00 €||26,50 €|
|3||21,50 €||38,50 €|
|4||28,50 €||50,00 €|
|5||34,00 €||60,50 €|
|6||39,50 €||70,50 €|
|7||44,00 €||80,50 €|
|Each additional day|
|4,50 €||8,50 €|